Old
12-04-2011, 11:48 AM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
Even Woywitka has I think 5 points on the season.

Eminger actually is decently skilled, don't know why he doesn't put up more points. He doesn't seem to be the brightest player on the ice.
Hah, that's putting it mildly. Eminger is functionally retarded. One of the main reasons he's had such a hard time staying with one team in the NHL (and even remaining in the NHL). There are very few players with worse hockey sense than him.

One of the main reasons he is effective with us is that we limit his ice time and pair him with someone who lacks skill but at least has a decent head on his shoulders (Woywitka).

I do like Eminger a lot as a bottom pairing guy with limited time. I didn't even think he'd work out this well when we first brought him in (granted, NO one did). Nice to see him become useful as a NHL player.

Bird Law is offline   Reply With Quote