View Single Post
Old
11-30-2005, 06:59 AM
King Blazer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCheck
How was Grebs... Seems to have good +/- and good PPG...

Any comment?
Local restaurants here in the Manchester area have started offering Denis Grebeshkovs on their desert menus. They're similar to a turnover but much softer. Unfortunately, they're usually burnt...

He sees a boat load of time on the PP and matched with the Monarchs top offensive lines. His numbers are good. Not quite as good as Tomas Zizka's when he was a Monarch...

LAHobo on LGK:

Anything is possilble I guess. I've watched alot of Monarchs this year (damn B2 is costing me a fortune). As dano described, Grebs is horribly soft and is prone to ridiculous turnovers. Sure it is possible that he'll come around, but what worries me is that he doesn't seem to be making any progress. At that age he should be improving by leaps and bounds.

Regarding his stats, he gets huge power play minutes on the point with a team loaded with offensive firepower. Under that scenario, it's almost impossible not to rack up the points. Also, he doesn't seem to have any kind of point shot.

My guess is that he doesn't see any action with the Kings this year and decides to head back to Russia next year. Then, maybe 3-4 years later he'll be ready to try again.

link: http://www.letsgokings.com/bbs/showp...5&postcount=48

Last edited by King Blazer: 11-30-2005 at 07:05 AM.