View Single Post
Old
11-30-2005, 08:48 AM
  #52
Steve L*
Registered User
 
Steve L*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Southampton, England
Country: England
Posts: 11,548
vCash: 500
Even when Brashear plays well, he gets phantom penalties. Hes a liability 90% of the time with his play and the other 10% of the time hes a liability due to the refs!

Steve L* is offline