View Single Post
Old
12-04-2011, 08:13 PM
Larry44
10 - 88

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesesteak View Post
I think it's Talbot, and Voracek. That'd be a pretty nice 3rd line when JVR gets back, and Talbot's on the 4th. JVR will probably go to the top 6 though.

Hartnell - Giroux - Jagr
Simmonds - Briere - Read
JVR - Schenn - Voracek
Talbot - Couturier - Z/Rinaldo

I like these lines. JVR probably takes Simmonds spot though. That's like two second lines I like it. Schenn, and Voracek seemed good together.
Yes, Talbot and Voracek.

Schenn really showed his hockey sense last night. Almost scored on the first shift. A couple nice screens. Won a draw then dove later in the sequence to take the puck off a Yote. He's got confidence with puck enough to play the point.

He'll start scoring soon. You can see it in every facet of his game - he is going to be a very good player, very soon.

And JVR could got to LW with Briere and Simmonds, making it Read-Schenn-JV and Rinaldo-Couts-Talbot on the 4th line.

There is a lot of depth, and not many teams can play that well on a back to back with 7 rookies.

Bourdon looked pretty good last night. He was always strong and had good hands in Jr, just had issues with skating. His skating isn't hurting him, and he has the benefit of smart partner!

Marshall still looks not quite ready for the NHL, although he didn't hurt us last night, the one goal vs. Anaheim with Bourdon and Marshall was caused by Marshall's lack of lateral mobility. The guy just had too much room to shoot - he couldn't turn at full speed and close the gap wide.

Larry44 is offline   Reply With Quote