View Single Post
Old
12-05-2011, 07:21 AM
glenngineer
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by predfan98 View Post
When have you ever seen Suter say anything in the press like that? I think with the way the defense has been playing it is a big deal. Maybe lambert is not the right guy...I don't have a clue.
The game against buffalo seemed like such a contrast to the game in Vancouver for the D. They sat back so much against buffalo, I wonder if it was because the pairings were so jumbled, they just didn.t want to make a mistake. They were way more cohesive against Vancouver.
Don't know , but the d seems way more broken than our offense, and that's pretty bad.
Maybe all Suter is saying that it would help the kids to know who they're paired with for the game as opposed to it being changed shift by shift? If you're not expecting the call and then all of a sudden, bam, you're being thrown out there, you're going to be a split second late getting on the ice and that's when bad things happen.

I hear what you're saying and Suter never comes out and says stuff like this but I think it's him being a leader and wanting things to be more clear, especially for the younger guys who may not feel they have that voice in the locker room.

glenngineer is offline   Reply With Quote