View Single Post
Old
12-05-2011, 10:49 AM
RGY
(Jagr68NYR94Leetch)

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerBoy View Post
Ryan looked like **** last night as he did against Philly and Montreal. Boudreau demoted him to the 2nd line with the two Finns. Selanne replaced Ryan on the top PP unit. Anaheim wants 3 or 4 prime pieces for this guy. They need a #1 or #2 D in any deal they make for Ryan. Fowler is a horror show. He looks worse than MDZ did in his own end last season. That teams has big issues. They really miss Vishnovsky. They have no depth upfront. The two Finns are 100 years old. Their bottom 6 forwards stink. Belleskey was waived a few weeks ago and now he is a top 6 forward. Getzlaf looks like a different player. Let some other pay overpay for Ryan. I wondered last week why Anaheim wanted to dump Ryan. After watching them last week,Ryan looks lost. He has no confidence. Anaheim is not contracting after this season,why would they lower the price on Ryan? He is signed for 3 more years. Murray should unload Getzlaf ASAP. Getzlaf is free to walk after 12-13. Be proactive and move him.

Boudreau is not the problem.
Boudreau wasn't going to be the answer. They have too many holes. I'd still take Ryan but I'm not going to pay the price ANA is asking for given how poorly he has played lately.