View Single Post
Old
11-02-2003, 05:55 PM
Joe Malone

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH
Three of the Habs top 4 prospects per HF are toiling for Hamilton. Komisarik was a -3 and Higgins a -2. Obviously I did not see the game but these two and Perezhogin are all on that team. Wanta bet all three don't make it?
I'll take that bet any day.

It was Hamilton's third game in less than three days. Friday night road game, back in Hamilton Sat night, and played again at home Sunday afternoon. Not even 24 hours rest between the last two games.

I'm not offering excuses, you wouldn't accept em anyway. But face reality, it was shabby scheduling, to say the least. By the way, how did these three prospects fare in the first two weekend games?

Hamilton overcame a 3-1 deficit in Rochester Friday night to win 4-3. Last three goals were by Higgins in the 2nd, then Komisarek and Perezhogin late in the third. A 3-2 win Sat night with Higgins getting the OT winner. They outshot Cleveland 25-18 today, but lost 4-2. Them's the breaks.

If the Habs prospects interest you that much, I'll gladly keep you updated on them. Impartial reports, of course.