View Single Post
Old
12-05-2011, 03:43 PM
LickTheEnvelope
6th Overall Blows

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IdealisticSniper View Post
I want nothing to do with Luongo. Hes Mr. Non Clutch. Id rather have Roloson than Luongo in the playoffs. AINEC. Not to mention the cap hit isnt bad for his contract but until what 2020? Thats insane for a goalie. So many things to go wrong IE Dipietro.

I wouldnt mind getting Schneider but I think he is being overvalued a good bit right now. Will be interesting to see how it all shakes out, but I dont think anything happens until the offseason unless something crazy happens.
Don't understand this logic. Luongo has been as far in the NHL playoffs as Roloson, + has won an olympic gold. I do realize that judgement seems to be marred by his poor start (which Luongo does every October) but the guy was a runner up to the Vezina last year...

I thought the Canucks and Lighting would make great trading partners... main problem now is the Canucks forward depth is looking great. Really all they could use is a top top top young d-man, which would likely be a Hedman type. Other than that there's really no reason to trade Schneider.