GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Philadelphia Flyers, Nov 30th, 7:00pm
View Single Post
11-30-2005, 08:57 PM
Join Date: Jul 2005
Originally Posted by
Handzus is definitely better than Sturm though - right???
I'd rather have Handzus because of all that he bring with his game (a pure all-round center with size). But Sturm is a SOLID forward with good offensive touch.
As for tonight's game, here are my thoughts...
- Esche played a good game...BUT, why does he need to give up rebounds on EVERY shot (no matter how hard or from where the shot is coming from)? That is what frustrates the heck out of me!!!
- All of you Brashear haters...Brash played a very good game tonight. He seemed to have great chemistry with Richards & Kapanen.
- The kids are doing all right!!! Carter is so good with the puck. Richards is the ultimate leader on the ice. Umberger plays like a vet. Eager provided intensity every time he was out on the ice (with Sharp & Radio).
- Kim J. is really struggling. Its almost as if he has lost his confidence.
- What's with all of these silly too many men on the ice penalties??
- All of these 1-goal games are making me nervous.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by lynchmob450