View Single Post
Old
12-05-2011, 06:56 PM
hagsfan924

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by German Way of War View Post
Learn how to read. Seriously.

First of all, Ryan's value isnt as high as it was before as well.

The Ducks are one of the worst defensive teams in hockey. Dubinsky is infinitely better defensively than Ryan ever was, and he can play the wing or center.

Dubinsky has a higher PPG than Ryan this season. He can instantly play left wing with Perry and Getzlaf, and be on the top PP and PK unit.

Second, if you knew how to read, you'd see that i said that even our prospects' value increases with the NHL team winning, simply because the Rangers have had a reputation of drafting and developing good players.

For example, a GM might think...."The Rangers are one of the best defensive teams in the league, and have drafted or developed five really good defensemen as of right now, so they probably will do the same with McIlrath and Erixon"..
thank u for ur kind post. i am 16 years old and I have dyslexic problems. I really appreciate ur comments about my reading skills i hope that makes u feel better about urself.
all i was doing was saying what i thought about ur proposal and u attack me. that was really mean!

ryan is not a bad defense player and is a pretty good all around game. dubinski has less ppg this year than ryan so I dont know where you came up with that thing. unless my math is off-my math skills arent that good eitehrr so who knos.
erixon was not drafted by us and has only been in the system for like 4 months so I dont know if that makes much sense.
lastly I dont really think dubinsky would go from fourth line here to top line in anaheim.

by the way please dont make fun thats not rite and i didnt go and say anything bad about u based on ur username.