View Single Post
Old
12-01-2005, 01:12 AM
trentmccleary

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by fIREnIcE
nah i think it was pretty clear you have absolutley no idea what you are talking about.

First off, brodeur is our franchise player and by no means do you have ANYTHING that could come close to what he means to this team. And perhaps he is something your team has never had.

While they are GREAT talents keep your Naslands, Bures, Bertuzzi(who looks like to me is resorting back to his isle days) and other great offensive Euros that can and in most seasons will score 500 goals. But in concentrating on that part of your game you do not have vital piece of a puzzle that can take you all the way. While im not saying we have a great team this year but at any point when Brodeur is hot he can almost carry the Devils. It is a lesson that many teams have taken for granted do not count the devils out.

But dont try to justify for the canucks on why it be a HUGE NO. Dude bottom line it would be a wet dream for you to have a player liek Brodeur.
Fair enough. Vancouver is in a playoff spot and is leading their division, New Jersey isn't in a playoff spot. I'm sure Vancouver would be just fine if this trade never happened.