View Single Post
Old
12-06-2011, 08:36 AM
neofury*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 View Post
It's not really surprising...facts don't see to matter when it comes to the Habs. Pierre McGuire was on radio destroying the Habs management team for 'lying' about the Markov situation.

The Habs have never lied about anything as it relates to Markov, the only people who have is the irresonspible is the media in Montreal, specifically RDS who seems to operate without any consequence...

it's like people expect PG to be a GM, coach, doctor and have the ability to predict the future all together...and people also seem to think that Markov himself, wants to be injured, as though he somehow enjoys not being able to play

Get a grip people
Funny part is I only read this post after I made my other post and it's referencing how Gauthier doesn't have the proper credentials to be GM. He isn't a surgeon

Seriously though people are just nuts in this city. There really is no other way to put it. People expect this team to be in the playoff race with the most inexperienced D in the NHL. You think Patrick Roy would have carried this team better than Price? This team has a serious problem on the back end due to injuries. I'm really actually quite pleased they're doing this well considering. People need to chill out, even if we don't make the playoffs in this league with all teams being so similar in talent levels.... it's actually a good thing for teams like us to bottom out 1 year out of 5. It gets us better draft picks and we already have a good mix of talented youngsters and vets. Our cupboard is near empty after Gallagher, Leblanc, Kristo, Tinordi and Beaulieu. (Sorry if I'm forgetting someone)

It's not the end of the world like people make it seem. I want us to win too but sometimes injuries hold your team back from being the stud team they can be. It happens. In a league with this much talent it's tough to remain competitive if you have injuries. Our staff has made a valiant effort and we're at least still in the race. Some folks need to chill out. Go get a prescription for ritalin or something