View Single Post
Old
12-06-2011, 03:42 PM
MaritimeHockeyNut
BRUINSrCHAMPS nextyr

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy66 View Post
Hockey is a very fast sport. Sometimes you do not have time to react. Toots started cutting to the net, the dman kept him on course, he lost the puck, looked at puck, looked at goalie, jumped to try and avoid contact but was too late. It is much easier to breakdown the play in slow motion but unfortunatly it doesnt happen that way in real life.

Bottom line is that it should of been a goalie interference penalty and nothing more.

Thanks for letting me post on your board, been a fan of TooToo since he played for the Blizzard and the bugger flatened me in tryouts.
Agreed 100%. Big fan of tootoo. As a bruin fan, tootoo should never have been suspended. I think its a more bending of the will of all the whining that went on then anything and possibly a makeup call for the luc/miller hit. I mean if he burried miller with a cross check or something, but the fact is he didnt even go right over him... I think what he got on the ice, more then paid for his transgession... suspention is just not justified or warrented... I feel for nashville. sorry guys was the wrong call for sure.

MaritimeHockeyNut is offline   Reply With Quote