View Single Post
Old
12-06-2011, 06:27 PM
ProPAIN
I am the DANGER!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackFr View Post
Hater's gonna hate, but I love the dramatic turn this series has taken. The past two seasons basically Flanderized every character (look it up) and it's nice to have evidence that I still care about them.

Anyone whining that we need the mother... honestly, if you watch the show to find out who the mother is you're an idiot. The mother is just a framing device, the heart of the show is the characters.
The same characters that are stuck in this same rut for the past couple of seasons. I liked the dynamic they had the first few seasons, but now it's just getting...old. With the introduction of the mother, you start a whole new dynamic which will be much more interesting and capture the audiences attention.

I'm not a hater and I'm not whining. I've followed this show religiously since the beginning. But something new needs to happen. A gamechanger. People could skip most of the past couple of seasons and still not have missed much. Yes, individually the stories are interesting, but the show is based on the building towards meeting the mother. And that, is taking a ****ing long time.

You may like it, I think they are just wasting time.

ProPAIN is offline   Reply With Quote