View Single Post
Old
12-07-2011, 12:12 AM
Shellz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoreZeGoals View Post
At this point, I'm done blaming Murray. This is on Lombardi. Make a trade, make a coaching change, but please do something! The effort inconsistency and the lack of scoring is a trend that is beyond Murray at this point. It's time to sack-up Dean!
I agree something needs to happen. But, as far as trades go. Who are they going to trade? Martinez is on IR. Penner? Who really wants him? Stoll? Same thing. Voynov? Loktionov? You have to really think about it. GM's around the league know the Kings are struggling and aren't going to do any favors for him. It has to be a trade that's going to help this team for the long haul or just for playoffs sake. It's not that easy. I'm not blaming Dean yet. The easiest thing would be to fire Terry. I know he isn't sitting around doing nothing. He will figure something out. Plus, if they trade a player, do you really think it's going to do something for the future? Maybe for a couple games. But, it's more than that. The Kings lack intensity and heart. At least most of them do.

If anything needs to happen it's with the coaching. I don't care if Stevens becomes the new coach. At least he has a more open system (at least I am aware of).

Shellz is offline   Reply With Quote