Thread: STU Tommies
View Single Post
Old
12-07-2011, 12:21 PM
rantfather

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiecutter View Post
Read the stuff Ryan was saying in the press this morning. Nice to hear a guy single out players for making positive steps. Most teams carry a truck load of stats on each player and they talk about these during player interviews. As much as hockey is a team game, passes will always go astray, penalties are part of the game, and players will pass up shots they should take. The more info a player can be provided about his individual play the more he can improve his piece of the puzzle. You can't teach talent, but the coach can certainly teach everything else...including mental strength. Go Ryan!
In keeping with my previous postings on this subject,I believe that the TOMMIES in the 1st half have demonstrated that they are better than their record and that the NEW coaching regime has made MONUMENTAL strides .

Acquiring more talent is a must but it now must be obvious to EVERYONE that there has been a MAJOR upgrade in the coaching who have managed to have THIS team give just about EVERYTHING that they can in giving the opposition fits on each and every night and utilizing the avaialble talent properly.

I believe that Tommies Ressurection is underway and that better things are closer rather than further away.

GO TOMMIES GO !