View Single Post
Old
11-03-2003, 07:08 AM
Démon Blond

vCash: 500
So far the team is a .500 team... not so bad when you look at the big picture. Not enough to make the playoffs but not so bad, it can either get better or worse

BUT! that team is so inconsistant it's really pathetic... one great game with exemplary work ethic, defensive coverage, great goaltending, low shots against and some opportunistic goals.. then the next game it's 2002-2003 all over again, high shot against, no defense, anemic scoring, so-so goaltending, half-hearted efforts..

So which team is the real Montreal Canadiens? I really don't know and I'm not holding my breath waiting to find out. But with the offense we have (Offense? where?) we really need Koivu to come back.. which is kind of sad when you think of it, to have a team so desesperate for scoring when your best player is out

So, right now the Canadiens haven't convinced me they can make the playoffs... again...

Let's go BG, get us rid of the deadwood that's still in this team, so we can see some players that really want to play!