View Single Post
Old
12-01-2005, 10:08 PM
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyClause
I'm starting to get fed up with the scheduling. I have classes from 6 to 9 on Tuesday and Thursday.

Someone please give a good solid recap! I don't have much Preds hockey left to watch as I have to move to Miami in August of next year.

If my math is correct (and God help us if it isn't as I am an accountant), we are 3 points down on Detroit with 4 games in hand. There is only one team that you can definitely say has a better record than us and that is Ottawa.

Periods 1 and 2, absolute domination by the Preds, took the "shoot, no matter what" advice to heart(except Kariya, Sullivan and Erat, who were all still looking to pass...but Hall, Hartnell, Hamhuis and Suter were shooting with reckless abandon). Shot count was 29-11 in favor of the Preds at one point. Wasn't impressed with Zanon, reminded of Allison with more penalties, but it was his first game so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Third period, tried to sit back and got cute again, went into defensive mode and Vokoun made a few huge saves to keep the game from getting tied up.