View Single Post
Old
12-08-2011, 07:59 AM
BonkTastic
"Small Sample Size!"

vCash: 500
Baseball thread, eh? Ok...

-Before we get to anything else, YU DARVISH. This guy is going to make someone a contender right away. He'll be the best pitcher to ever come out of Japan, that's how much I love this kid. 25 years old, he's ready to play right away. 6'5", throws SEVEN "plus pitches"... seven!
Kid's going to get PAID too...

-Bedard in Pittsburgh is perfect for him. I've tried to follow the Pirates in the past, it'll definitely be easier now.

-Looking forward to seeing which team ponies up Pujols' retirement contract. I think he'll end up back in St.Louis, honestly. Just a gut feeling. If he leaves St. Louis, it will be on an 8+ year mega-contract that some team is going to regret when they're paying Albert $22+ mil/yr to produce .280-25hr-85rbi-80r by the middle of that contract.

-Miami Marlins? I honestly don't know what to think about this:
It sort of makes me want to vomit, but then let the vomit dry and hang it in a gallery somewhere. It's a graphically nice design, it just does not belong anywhere NEAR a baseball game.

-Miami, Part 2: Jose Reyes is not your answer. Good luck with that. Bell was nice though, although I imagine Ozzie Guillen will find a way to make this team of superstar-spare-parts implode by August.

-Texans win the World Series this year, or jinx themselves for the next two decades. Something has to give.

-bring back the Expos... look, a guy can dream, can't he? Let me have this one...