View Single Post
Old
12-08-2011, 10:45 AM
Pick Six
@Lafortune_FC

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoneberg View Post
They shuffle their lines all the time, but Frk and Mackinnon had some good chemistry in camp so it might be too good to pass up to have them playing together. With all the centers now, one of them will have to be moved to the wing. I'll take a crack at what I'd like the lines to be:

Ryan-MacKinnon-Frk
Desjardins-Drouin-Grenier
Ciampini-Andrews-Ashley
Critchlow-Cuzner-Boudreau

That leaves Randell, Cote and Falkenham..and I'm not sure I can see them cutting Randell, who has been with the Moose so long. That and Critchlow and Boudreau are better than fourth line players. They should probably make a trade to sure up the blueline.
I would love to see them take Grenier off that top line, but I doubt it. They were subbing in players for Ryan on that top line last weekend, I'd expect him to be on the second line. I also agree that near the end of the year Drouin will be the 2C, but I can't see that happening right away. Agree with everything else, though I think they'll try to work Randell into the lineup as you said.

I've tempered my expectations for Drouin, but I'm definitely excited to see him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codith View Post
Based on what I have seen so far this year in Halifax, adding Frk and Drouin to the mix now I think makes Halifax a legit threat this year.
Depends what you mean as a legit threat. I can see them winning their first two rounds, anything else after that is gravy for this team, IMO.