View Single Post
Old
12-08-2011, 11:35 AM
swimmer77
Post Oates

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufelsdreck View Post
I don't think Subban's critics doubt his talent. They're frustrated by his not matching last season's performance by quite a margin. A number of his fellow Dmen were injured last season too, including Markov and Gorges, and he had to play with Picard, Mara, and others who were not re-signed. The only stabilizing element was Hamrlik. Spacek had a poor season because he was overburdened.
You forgot the heralded Gill. Oh wait..............he's still here.

Having said that...........I got the impression the boos were for the team. Although Subban does get carried away I expect it from a kid with his talent.

Management didn't bother to sign another legit top four d-man in case of the inevitable Markov injury. PK's in a tough spot. He gets more attention from the opposition because he is talented. Couple that with having to carry the load of defense whereby each d-man has his own question mark and limitations - it's truthfully what I expected. Struggles. By I'd never boo him - there are too many I'd boo before PK. I would boo the team first but frankly I don't like booing at all. LOL Except the refs and opposition.

swimmer77 is offline   Reply With Quote