: Post-Game Talk:
Habs Blow it again...
View Single Post
12-08-2011, 09:52 PM
Join Date: Jun 2008
Originally Posted by
It's easy to come in here and talk about the game after a win but win or lose I was going to share some thoughts about your team.
1. Gomez, he's really bad, I didn't notice him ALL game.
2. Carey Price, is a star goalie. I hope he resigns in Montreal long term.
3. PK Subban, I've been in impressed with him in the past but that was for his offense but WOW he held the Sedin's in check (litterally on his interference call). Usually when the Sedin's are paired against a offensive top pairing guy they just eat them alive but Subban really did well. Also Gorges needs to be resigned, or else we HAVE to sign this guy.
4. Eller, he's an amazingly smart player and I can tell he's almost the "frustrating he doesn't produce more" type (like Hemsky) but he really is a good defensive player. Impressive.
5. Looking forward to the march 10 rematch in our barn. May we both ****kick the Bruins from now until then.
Gomez is injured; hasn't played in a month
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Andy