Thread: Post-Game Talk: Habs Blow it again...
View Single Post
Old
12-08-2011, 10:27 PM
larek

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
I don't understand this logic..
Campoli might not be the greatest, but he is better than St-Denis and there's no doubt about it. He's better than Hal Gill too.
MAB, Souray, Tanguay, were all unsigned for a very long time too. We signed Halpern late last year as well. There are plenty of players that are signed late that can contribute to a team.
It's a trickled down effect as well, having a guy like Campoli that could be used upwards of 20min if needed, as opposed to 11 like St-Denis, means less pressure on PK, which essentially means he can breathe a little more, making him more efficient.
As bad as you want to say Campoli is, it's not a downgrade, and it's not a lateral move, it's an improvement, no matter how small.
im not so sure on that-campoli isnt so good defensivly- By the way habs got 2 goals from there young D- i dont think campoli would have made a diff tonight- i thought the d crew
did a pretty good job against a very good O- this young D excuse is phony- have to point the finger soemwhere - easy to point it at the young players-

larek is offline   Reply With Quote