View Single Post
Old
11-03-2003, 10:57 AM
Joey24

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Joey24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Army
Well good defencemen know how to help their partners. Maybe some of Marchment's giveaways are result of Jackman not being in the right position to support him.

Jackman had the worst +/- on the team last year and he's got the worst again this year. It's not just coincidence or bad luck.

Anyway, it's kind of funny. Sluggo's threads usually turn into a Kaberle debate...not a Jackman debate.

But bottom line is I stand by my assertation that Jackman is our weakest defensive d-man. And I feel that Jackman would be a good candidate to move to forward if the Leafs were to move a d-man up front because of his size and skill.

Common Leaf Army Marchmant is playing like crap.. You can't blame Jackman for Marchmant making pee Wee mistakes throwing passes up the middle of the ice and watching them get picked off time after time Jackman was playing fine when he had a good defencive partner I would say put Jackman either on the top paring or second paring play him with either Kaberle or Klee and I am willing to bet you will see his game do a 180. There is nothing wrong with Jackman's play as it hasn't really changed alot from the beginning of the year the only real thing I see wrong with his game right now is the stupid plays Marchmant has been doing failing to take his man in the covrage zone (around the net) and making stupid outlet passes...