View Single Post
Old
12-09-2011, 09:05 AM
ChiTownHawks
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornKicker View Post
"toucan Sam" "tweety" "birdcage" "birdman" and my personal favorite "cassie Campbell" all names i have used this season. I also like to ask them if their moms makes them wear the cage or when they act liek they want to fight or something i 'll ask them if they need to ask their mom before they take off their birdholder.

fishbowls have also been called "nemos" or "Neil Armstrongs" "astroboy" "nascar" you dont see much of them anymore. but the last one that i did see some one was yelling from our bench for him to "roll down your window bud i cant hear you" that made me laugh
If those were the chirps I got for wearing a cage I'd laugh right in the guys face. Seriously dude, tweety?

No one in my league gets chriped for wearing a cage, but I guess that is probably b/c like I said about 95% of my league wears cages. Maybe it is b/c my league is a little older (25-35 avg.) but almost everyone I talk to thinks it is plain stupid to wear anything else in beer league.

In our game last night a guy on the other team forgot his lid and had to borrow one from the rink. It didn't have any facial protection and he said he was scared ****less the entire game. Said he felt naked out there.

ChiTownHawks is offline   Reply With Quote