View Single Post
Old
12-09-2011, 09:17 AM
Sawdalite
AbleWasIEreISawLupul

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagrgodr View Post
oh man, i hate hate hate drunken jerks at sporting arenas.. It's so funny to me to see people hating on someone because of a piece of cloth they are wearing or because they are rooting for a different team. This is elementary stuff. Very similar to racism, or hating on someone because of their religion. People pay big money to watch their favorite team play and some people like to abuse others verbally. Be a man.

/end rant towards angry home fans in general.

edit: watched a little more of the video.. wow you are super cool! Love making fun of people huh? Thank god i don't live in or near philly
In general I don't like to harass fans, and I admire fans that travel and wear their colors proudly... I travel and wear my colors and I get treated well because I'm respectful -- even though I loudly root and chant and cheer -- and I treat my hosts relatively well.

That said, it's due to the over the top manner this was done that makes it okay, and quite funny... Almost all Pens fans took it in stride and with good humor, and many with smiles... IMO, it is the more subtle yet nasty remarks by some fans that I hate. I do not like to ride any one or small group of opposing fans... as long as it is all in fun it is fine, and people should expect it when the don their colors and enter the enemy territory.

Sawdalite is offline   Reply With Quote