View Single Post
Old
12-09-2011, 09:42 AM
opivy
Sauce King

vCash: 966
Send a message via AIM to opivy Send a message via MSN to opivy Send a message via Yahoo to opivy
Honestly if someone was bothered that much by the cage and they were without, I'd make sure to face wash them two or three times for running their mouth. Nothing wrong with running your mouth in hockey but be ready to take what you give two fold. Where we play the only ones who talk trash are the guys sandbagging and still trying to live out their high school glory days. Most of us are white collar workers who can't afford to miss work with families etc. The mouthy mindset seem to be 18-25 with 25-30K jobs who don't really care.

Just an observation on our demographic, you also have at our level 80-90% of the guys in cages in the mid to lower levels. The upper tier league has almost no cages but consists of players who have played at least juniors and above. I believe knowing how to handle your stick and not getting into certain situations has a lot to do with it as well. I am not taking the risk that some bozo can't handle their stick for the sake of feeling cool.

opivy is offline   Reply With Quote