View Single Post
Old
12-09-2011, 10:51 AM
aceface33

vCash: 500
I agree with everyone saying that if Pegula nudges Darcy into activity it's a good thing. Darcy's MO is always to stand pat with his roster until the deadline but from what Black said they always want to look to be improving. I wonder if any changes will actually be made.

On the other hand, I can't have been the only one who said "Ehrhoff?!" when they made that trade to get his rights last summer. I would not be surprised at all if Pegula was the impetus behind that move, considering they already have Leopold, Sekera, Gragnani, and Myers as d-men who tend more or less to the offensive side. Seems like Darcy's impulse would have been to stick with that group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clock View Post
That was a somewhat uncomfortable interview with Black. Like what he said, though. "We're going to do it or we're going to die trying."
Yeah, I was really surprised at how mad he seemed to get at the questions about Regier/Ruff. Hasn't he been keeping up with Hfboards? I don't blame Simon at all for asking those questions- that's what the fans are talking about.

aceface33 is offline   Reply With Quote