Old
12-09-2011, 12:54 PM
TheFlyingV
Anatidaephobia

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by myzteriouz View Post
Hello
I'm flying in from Finland for a week for some vacation time on the 8th of January, and since I'm landing at around noon, me and a friend who's living in the area figured we'd try to make it to the game against Columbus on the same day. I got a couple of questions I'm wondering about, like I read through this topic that last season there wasn't that many sellouts and you could by tickets at the Honda Center, I'm guessing that's still the case for this season's games?
Also, wondered if there's any particular seats in the upper level (the 400 smth area, sorry, not that familiar with the Honda Center) that are better than the others? We don't need the best of seats, as I don't have that much money to throw on a game, I am perfectly happy with the 30-60 dollar seats, I'm just happy I can start my vacation with a hockey game, my (and hers too) first ever NHL game
Thanks in advance
It would take a miracle for that game to sell out. They're really isn't a bad seat in Honda Center, but in the 400's there are some that have obstructed views due to railings from entrances to the sections but considering its Columbus, you'll have no problems moving up a few rows.

TheFlyingV is offline   Reply With Quote