View Single Post
Old
12-09-2011, 10:54 PM
Jtown

vCash: 539
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabricoh View Post
You overplayed your hand hoss. I thought Chicago and Vancouver were willing to sell the farm for ol' Jaromir? We say we're not interested and rather than collecting your king's ransom from the Hawks or Nucks you're trying to convince us that Jaromir Jagr is the straw that stirs the Red Wings drink?

You guys had your shot, it just didn't work out. The Wings even hooked you up with Ville Leino!!! So let's cut to the chase and look at this summer. We have a decent shot at Zach Parise and Ryan Suter come July 1st. I'm not saying we'll get them, just that we will have the cap space to be a player. We've won a lot over the years, right? Kind of a nice destination to play hockey if you like winning. If we get them? Well let's just say we'll be able to deal with missing out on this once in a lifetime shot at Jagr.
Suter and Parise may be what you need especially if lidstrom retires. That would certainly be a nice haul.

But my proposal was more of a thought experiment of some sort just to see what fans view as valuable. Nothing serious just something i was curious about.

Jtown is offline   Reply With Quote