View Single Post
Old
12-10-2011, 12:32 AM
Kimota
Three Bananas

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
Because I watch them both play instead of just looking at point totals (2 points more OMG!!). Girardi and McD play with Brad Richards BTW, one of the best two way centers in the league, they often play with Gaborik, while Gorges and Subban play with Plex and Cammy...

If you watched them both play, then, and now, you would know what I am talking about. McD will never have the one-on-one presence that PK does, he'll never have the same drive, he'll never have the same puck control, will never have his speed, nor his mobility. Do you think Jack Johnson is as good or better than Drew Doughty, I mean, by your logic, you shoud say yes, as JJ finished with 2 more points than Doughty last year.

Did you watch the Rags in last year's playoffs? McD has a long way to go to do what PK did in the playoffs in 2011 and 2010. I can wait to see McD shutdown Crosby to the point of frustration.
I've watched McD more than a few times before going to the Rangers and I loved this kid. I thought he would be as great as PK, just a different style. PK is a physical machine, McD is all about the vision. I have never seen a young kid understand the game more than McDonaugh. When he's on his game he's amazing.