View Single Post
Old
12-10-2011, 01:08 AM
Raymones

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HagelinFan62 View Post
I guess we better get used to hearing that quote a lot over the next few weeks about Sauer..
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadwayblue View Post
Gotta figure he's out for Buffalo AND Florida for starters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by n8 View Post
I expect this simply means the experts have not completed a full evaluation and therefore have not released a prognosis. Additionally, it's a concussion which makes it a vague condition to measure in recovery time. While "day to day" suggests he could come back any time now (in theory he could), I agree "Out Indefinitely" is the more accurate wording in this case. We have no idea how severe of a concussion it was. A really really minor one can have you back on the ice in a few weeks.
This is likely the case, I agree with everything here.

I'm guessing they have a multistep testing program on every concussion. I know in Sweden there is one, which leads to: every case where there is/could be a concussion leads to at least 5-6 six days of precautionary tests before returning. No risks are taken whatsoever, which of course is the only way to do it.

What I'm trying to say is that, even if Sauer right now is showing signs of being fully recovered , I'm guessing he still will be out until mid next week.