View Single Post
Old
12-10-2011, 12:01 PM
moltenlava26

vCash: 500
Pom is an average 2 way forward, who does nothing to an above average level, but his overall game makes him valueable to a team. By filling multiple roles, his high salary becomes more feasible as you look at what he does on a game by game basis.

I don't like Pommer. I think he is a whiny baby. His quotes in a recent TBN article where he "suggests" that the fan's booing affects his level of play, only shows how mentally weak he truely is. When Miller was run, and he was on the ice and did nothing, showed the team exactly what they could expect of their new captain. He will play the game, talk to the ref when a penalty is called, take a fake faceoff before the game, but if you get cheap shotted anywhere on the ice, you better pray he is on the bench.

He is a role player that is overpaid but plays his roll well. His salary, ultimately, is a by product of the Sabres not being a desireable destination during the Tom G reign.

Would I trade him..sure for the right deal. Would I make him my captain and face of the franchise....hell no.

moltenlava26 is offline   Reply With Quote