View Single Post
Old
12-10-2011, 02:56 PM
ForzaZuffa
Don't stare at it...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundwaveIsCharisma View Post
I've managed to watch it twice already and it holds up just as well on the second viewing. Definitely one of my favourite, if not my favourite, movie I have seen all year. There were a few unrealistic things about the fighting, but overall I thought they did a really good job of portraying the fights realistically. What I really liked about the movie is that it helps to humanize the fight game, too many people seem to assume that MMA is just a bunch of meatheads running around fighting each other...but really, many of the guys that fight have really interesting stories that deserve to be told. Also loved the inclusion of The Nationals "About Today", thought it just blended into the scene so well and really helped to sell the mood. Brilliant movie IMO.

I definitely agree with you about buying it though, in this day and age where media is so easily accessible it takes something that really does mesh with you for it to be a purchase. This movie is definitely a must buy for me.
Well said, and I totally agree. I don't really buy too many hard copies of movies now but this was a beautiful movie. Over-the-top at times? Absolutely, but not in a cheesey, ridiculous manner.

And to anyone who says nothing unexpected happened.... I'm sure no one expected Rocky to lose in the end...

ForzaZuffa is offline   Reply With Quote