Old
12-11-2011, 11:46 AM
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
AICMAM

vCash: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa cyred View Post
I agree with you to a point. Just looking at players on a roster, its easy to say they dont have a chance. But if you look around the league, a lot of the "super" teams that some people had winning are doing horrendously. I dont think you can call it, at this time, a 30 game fluke, but teams like the Caps, Sharks and even the Kings are doing bad. Remember the commotion around here when Richards got traded to the Kings? "They won the cup. Give it to them already". Yea Richards is hurt, but the Kings are 13-12-4 right now. Not super threats everyone thought they would be.

I think it really depends on where we are at near the trade deadline. If we are still doing as well as we are now, I think it does stop becoming a fluke and starts becoming a legit chance. If we are out of playoffs and are close, we start to rethink our strategy. If we are totally out, we trade guys like Jagr who want to win the cup and we get better for the future.
Yeah, if it's closer to the playoffs and we are still rolling along, at that point I'm still against trading Jagr. Jagr helps us more on the team than he does off it. Breaking up the best line is something I wouldn't want to do.