Thread: Proposal: Jagr
View Single Post
Old
12-11-2011, 12:04 PM
WeekendAtBernies

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa cyred View Post
Like right now? Obviously its speculation right now but say we go into Tuesday without Giroux and Bryzgalov I wont feel the most confident. Yea Breezy hasnt been the best and I like Bob but losing Giroux, who honestly is our teams offense is going to sting...badly. We will miss his league leading GWGs, among other things.

Be interesting to see if Lavy can continue to get us to win with the players we have minus Giroux and Breezy. Pens did it without Malkin and Crosby, so it is possible. At that point, I think you put Briere with Hartnell and Jagr and just hope that line can put up all the points.
No, I mean like way more than right now.

At this point, Schenn has a minor concussion, Pronger has who knows what, Giroux is rumored to be fine and at worst will miss a couple games, and Bryz is rumored to have a minor "boo-boo". Basically his muscle is sore is the rumor I heard.

It would take a lot more than 3 minor injuries and 1 potentially major one (Pronger) to derail this team.

If Giroux was out for a massive length of time? Yeah, then maybe you worry, but he won't be.

My point is your scenarios are kind of ridiculous. odds are we're in the playoffs @ the deadline anywhere from #1 to #6. I don't see us being much lower than this.

WeekendAtBernies is offline   Reply With Quote