View Single Post
Old
12-11-2011, 05:41 PM
ZJames

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by danmaloney27 View Post
If the current Kings can't right this ship then maybe Lombardi lets whomever become UFA's and looks another route. First if I was the GM I'd bring back Moller and Holloway,then I'd promote some players from Manchester and lastly though I might go this route first I'd be scouting Europe for some established players. One player that I think could help is young,big RW/LW Kirill Petrov he of Ak Bars Kazan. He would fit nicely with Kopitar because he can score. And because he doesn't belong to the Islanders(draft rights expired) he an unrestricted free agent. All it would take is some American Dollars to sway the club.

PS After I let the UFA's walk I be trading some veteran D-men(Scuderi, and maybe Doughty) to get some more youth and less flash and dash and crash.(That's in referenece to Dough-boy)7Million my butt...Can you say way-over-paid...
Im as frustrated with drew as everyone else, but I wouldnt be willing to trade him yet. It would have to be a pretty big player coming our way to trade drew.

European players might not be a bad idea. Rarrely works out, but u never know when you might find that diamond in the rough

ZJames is offline   Reply With Quote