View Single Post
Old
12-11-2011, 08:37 PM
bagh

vCash: 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by UAGoalieGuy View Post
It's not so much someone coming up with a better offer. You should command a hell of a lot more for Elliot at this point in time, in this type of fantasy league.

If this was a keeper league, It would be a totally different story. This is a one off league where a player that may be having a fluke hot year is more valuable then a player that has had a much better career to date but is having a crap year on a crap team.

Elliot is the #3 overall player in the league right now, and the #1 goalie. 12 wins, 1.47GAA, 4 SO's, an almost 95% SAV%. Those are some amazing numbers. His team is tied for 4th overall in the West. Carter has 10 points on the worst team in the league.

I am one of the other GM's that messaged the Commish about this trade. It's terrible value wise in this type of league.
Bud, I offered this guy to someone else and he wanted Henrik Sedin in order to trade for one of my goalies. If you think this trade was unfair.

You know what, if it gets vetoed it gets vetoed. I'm not looking to cause drama.I just need forwards.

bagh is offline   Reply With Quote