View Single Post
Old
12-04-2005, 03:42 PM
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggrman
It's not all the same posters. You won't get the "Legwand sucks" arguements in every thread over here.

Agreed, and I'm glad some of the good posters from over there are making their way over here. We used to have pretty good traffic around here(back in the days when you could see the total amount of posts for forums, and we were up there with the Canadian teams).

I encourage you new people...get out into the main forums, too. The real value of this board isn't just the Nashville talk, but mingling with a pretty intelligent group of fans of all teams in a relatively flame-free environment. In the three years I've been here, I've learned so much about other teams, their needs, their prospects and so on...just from reading and posting in the threads. This place is unparalleled in the months leading up to the draft. You'll be so well-versed in the top 50 or so draft eligible prospects...that watching the draft has a new meaning, rooting for certain guys to get picked, not wanting certain others. It's great.