View Single Post
Old
12-12-2011, 01:18 AM
chip chipperson*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynRangersFan View Post
That is the point - that the Avery crowd's fervor is based on emotional attachment to his personality and amusement at the bush league crap that he pulls rather than his actual value as a hockey player.

I readily admit that he played well his first couple of games back and that he had one other good game a week or so back - but other than that, he's been invisible. So, fourth liner that he is, he got swapped out for another fourth liner. Hey, if the team goes stagnant and loses a couple of games I have no problem with him being subbed back in for Christensen in an effort to provide some kind of spark. (Frankly, I don't expect either of the players in question to be here this time next year.) Yet, because he's Sean WWE Avery he's supposed to be afforded some special treatment. The OP is ticked off that he sat; I'm ticked off that there is a contingent of Rangers fans that idolize him as they do.
what bush league crap has he pulled this year? in fact when was the last bush league act he pulled? i guarentee you don't answer this. and nobody cares if your ticked off that avery has fans. the fact that your happy christensen is playing makes me cringe. pretty embarrassing. take out sean wwe avery and replace him with eric crybaby headcase christensen. thats what your happy about... ugh.

avery has played well and then all of a sudden his minutes got cut. there is nothing else to say.

chip chipperson* is offline   Reply With Quote