View Single Post
Old
12-12-2011, 10:15 AM
Takola

vCash: 500
Hey Sask

I tend not to post here as I'm recovering North Star addict. I kinda knew what was coming when they came out with the Star logo in 92' witch was the year I finished H.S. Out of respect for my kid's generation who grew up with the Wild and there adverb name and all Its a a totally different team and I've become a rather big fan, though it helped when Modano retired the first time. Still some (my father in law) quit watching hockey altogether.
Though we still sit and tell old north star story's like "When Dino got arrested for getting his paper in the nude" or the epic Maxwell brothers used to get into it against the Hawks. It usually makes my kids roll there eyes.
If we could get the old N* logo and hell the Fighting Saints wile were on my wish list back for like Retro flash back Fridays or something it would Rule. Barring that like my youth its gone except in the memory's of those that were there for the good times. Just Watch the new Wild and you shall to be converted into the Church of Yeo.

Takola
(the Church of Yeo did not officially endorse this message)

Last edited by Takola: 12-12-2011 at 10:16 AM. Reason: grammer
Takola is offline   Reply With Quote