Thread: Line Combos: New lines
View Single Post
Old
12-12-2011, 01:29 PM
Telos
In Dean We Trust

vCash: 424
Send a message via ICQ to Telos Send a message via AIM to Telos Send a message via MSN to Telos Send a message via Yahoo to Telos
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw1tch View Post
I dont understand why these are so horrible?

the D set up is nice. We have our best 6 forwards in the top 6. I like Brown on the left so Penner gets moved to make room. The bottom 6 is possibly the best combination we could ice. I like these lines

Not that it will matter
I suppose horrible was strong, but I am not a fan of the lines overall still. The #1 problem I have is consistency. Players are bouncing all over the place. I don't like Penner on the right side, even though Brown had one good game on the left. Stoll has shown nothing and Loktionov has been more active, while he hasn't produced either, he has been more creative and has a bigger drive to make things happen. I don't like Johnson on the third pairing. If we wanted more offense, and if the gun was to my head like it is to Murray's, I would be bumping the offensive defensemen up and just go with a Johnson-Doughty pairing for the long-term and give Voynov the green light behind them. Still, in the end, the most irritating thing is players are moving around way too much. I would be pissed if I was switched wings and linemates every single game.

“This is for you Kings fans wherever you may be. All the frustration and disappointment of the past is gone. The 45 year drought is over. The Los Angeles Kings are indeed the Kings of the National Hockey League. They are the 2012 Stanley Cup Champions!” - Bob Miller
Telos is offline   Reply With Quote