View Single Post
Old
11-03-2003, 06:13 PM
habitants9_4

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal
I don't agree. I just got back from watching him play 3 games. He is fast. He can hit and take a hit, but I wouldn't say he's physical. His acceleration is good not great, but against AHLers he fast. It's tough to say how he would do against NHLer in a year or so, but I think he's got good speed. Plus he will throw some cheap shots here and there, and has a bit of a nasty side to him which is good to see. I don't see Fleury in him, but a good hockey player that works hard, and sees the ice well. He can stickhandle at top speed, and setup plays very well. His defense and balance seem to have gotten better over last year, but he will need to get stronger still.
What do you think of the firm tape to tape passes he's been doing, and don't you think he is fabulous at angling the guy out when he is coming in. If they try to go through him, he will nail them, and he is widely feared. I noticed in many games the players are afraid of going in against him, and dump it quickly. He is truly the backbone of the Bulldogs defense. He was on for some unlucky goals. I especially like the fact that he is always getting in opponents faces, and challenging them to fights.

I WAS TALKING ABOUT KOMISAREK...lol I NEVER REALLY READ THE WHOLE POST!