View Single Post
Old
12-12-2011, 04:53 PM
PredsV82
No

vCash: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
Agree with both. Lindback doesn't have much value except as a throw-in in a bigger deal. He needs more playing time and a proven track record to get teams seriously interested. I'd rather just hold on to him for as long as we can as insurance in case Rinne goes down, or until Hellberg is ready. I don't believe Jeremy Smith will be an NHLer.
he had a solid run last year when rinne was out and I suspect GM's are probably drooling over his size.

yes there are other good young goalies who may become available but I would say if you are trading for one to be your long term starter getting one from the preds system would probably be a top option...

Im not saying Lindback alone gets us a big name but if there is a team that is in rebuild mode that has a star forward that they would like to trade for a young goalie plus defensive prospects, I'd say we can offer the best combination of those two of anyone around.

The above scenario would be most likely New Jersey(Parise, assuming they know they cant sign him) or Calgary(Iginla).

PredsV82 is online now   Reply With Quote