View Single Post
Old
11-03-2003, 05:44 PM
topshelf331

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to topshelf331 Send a message via Yahoo to topshelf331
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotTheRat
You have got to be kidding? You hope they send Baron down? Uhm, that won't be happening, my friend. There is absolutely zero chance of that happening as a matter of fact. I can completely guarantee that Baron is not going to be sent down. To begin with he's played very well for the Blues this year. Secondly... oh, there doesn't even need to be another reason. Baron isn't going to be sent down. He's played well and would get snatched up on waivers in a heartbeat.
Honestly I cannot imagine a Blues fan wishing to see Baron not on the roster. The guy was such a solid addition to the team.
I totally agree. And I am one of the few that doesnt think backman is ready yet. Could he do it-yes. But he still makes alot of rookie mistakes, like blind passes to no one. Id rather stick with a solid veteran d-man like baron, who by the way is one of our best on the pk. Backman's time will come, but it doesnt have to be right now. Why rush it. At the same time i wouldnt be upset if he did stay up, just not at the cost of baron.