View Single Post
Old
12-13-2011, 04:24 AM
ScaredStreit

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeE View Post
http://www.collegehockeynews.com/new...d,_removed.php

I don't know the details, but to me this sounds like a kid getting drunk, trying to get with a girl at college (they had to have known each other if Trivino knew where she lived), and then leaving when she didn't want him. Now, if he physically hit her or tried to hold her down and strip her this is a different issue entirely, but all the article says is "kissed her without her consent".

I'll reserve my opinion on this until more facts come out. If all he did was drunkely stumble into some girl's dorm room, kissed her and is now being charged with ****, well that's not really fair to this kid. I just need more details before this kid is thrown to the wolves, because I got drunk at college and was rejected by women, but was never charged with attempted **** for drunkenly trying to kiss someone.
Ok you're taking the article, and what the DA said out of context.

"pushed his way into the room of a female student at 10 Buick St. and started kissing her and fondling her against her will.

"pushed" =/= followed (and even following can be creepy).

And there's a big difference between fondling, and trying to kiss somebody, actually I didn't see "kiss without consent". Not to mention it was serious enough for him to be thrown off the team.

Now I'm all for being innocent until proven guilty-but let's not blame the woman here. I doubt if she claimed he tried to kissed her and she threw him out the police would have arrested him.

Oh and I went to college, and believe me when I say I used to get drunk and party a lot. I never once "fondled" a girl who didn't want it, or said no. That's ridiculous and there's no excuse for it.

ScaredStreit is offline   Reply With Quote