View Single Post
Old
12-13-2011, 09:31 AM
ADoubleD

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SECRET SQUIRREL View Post
He is.... but he has a great contract!
I know you've been beating this same drum for years, but how exactly do you know he's a locker room cancer? I didn't know you were on the team. I'm not saying he's not one, but stop acting like you know this for a fact.

I'm not against trading Roy if the team can get either a comparable center in return for him or hell even try and get a top center prospect for him. Yes I do believe Roy could get us a package similar to what Philly got for Richards or Carter if not slightly less.

Say what you want about him, but he's put up solid numbers for a few years now, numbers similar to what Richards and Carter have put up, and has a good contract.

That said I just don't see them moving him this season or ever to be honest unless things get really bad. Even then I don't know. I'm not saying I agree with it, but that's most likely reality. But I would try to move Roy, Stafford, or Ennis to move up in the draft to get a top center prospect. Yeah it's risky, but sometimes you need to take risks like that.

ADoubleD is offline   Reply With Quote