View Single Post
Old
12-13-2011, 09:50 AM
SECRET SQUIRREL

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADoubleD View Post
I know you've been beating this same drum for years, but how exactly do you know he's a locker room cancer? I didn't know you were on the team. I'm not saying he's not one, but stop acting like you know this for a fact.

I'm not against trading Roy if the team can get either a comparable center in return for him or hell even try and get a top center prospect for him. Yes I do believe Roy could get us a package similar to what Philly got for Richards or Carter if not slightly less.

Say what you want about him, but he's put up solid numbers for a few years now, numbers similar to what Richards and Carter have put up, and has a good contract.

That said I just don't see them moving him this season or ever to be honest unless things get really bad. Even then I don't know. I'm not saying I agree with it, but that's most likely reality. But I would try to move Roy, Stafford, or Ennis to move up in the draft to get a top center prospect. Yeah it's risky, but sometimes you need to take risks like that.
I have heard many of things from friends who work at the arena man, just trust me on this... but I'm gonna assume its not good enough for you so why dont you take Paul Hamilton's word on it. He reports on the team and is with them every day and has said/referenced it numerous times.

Anyways, I would love to trade him for either of the packages that Richards and Carter got, sign me up...

SECRET SQUIRREL is offline   Reply With Quote