View Single Post
Old
11-03-2003, 06:48 PM
Papa Bear

vCash: 500
ah yes, another "let's run one ribeiro out of town" thread. i guess it was due since it had been a couple of weeks(or maybe days) since anyone had mentioned it.

man, ribeiro has played pretty well this year. yeah, he's not 6'3, but he's played gritty and been pretty responsible defensively.

let's face it, zednik is EXTREMELY streaky, and he's in a funk right now, and hossa has yet to find his grove (although he's done a good job of being more physical this year - from what i've seen so far anyways).

i'm glad to see that plaekanec is playing well in hamilton but he's a few years from contributing even at a ribieiro level. and that's asuming he'll ever get there...

anyways, all i'm saying is that ribeiro is not going to score a point a season this year, we should ALL get that out of our heads, but then again, neither will Jason Spezza (in all likelyhood).
the real problem is the fact that not enough of the forwards want to attack the net, and audette has not played that well offensiely for most of the season...

out