View Single Post
Old
12-13-2011, 04:49 PM
hockeyball

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 210 View Post
My guess is Tuesday in Springfield, Friday in Albany, and Sunday in Manchester. Saturday in Binghamton will likely be Sexsmith (and I wouldn't be shocked if they sent him back to Worcester after the Friday game instead of bussing out to Bingo for the game there).

The big question is 'will he show up Wednesday for the Booster Club Holiday party?'...usually players on rehab are excused from team functions, so I'm wondering if he'll be there.

BTW, the best "vet" at one of these parties was Claude Lemieux. He was excused because of other plans (his parents, who do not speak a word of English, were heading to town) but he showed up and stayed as long as he could, and before he left gave a "I beg your pardon" to Rich (Speed) for having to leave. He was the absolute definition of "class" that night.
I got the impression he was pretty bitter about how he was treated once he got to the NHL. That said, he didn't do anything you would expect from Claude Lemieux and so was totally ineffective.

What is with agitators coming to San Jose and ceasing to agitate? Lemieux, Nieminen... even Nichol really kind of stopped doing that. Eager was really the only guy who kept it up to some degree, and he was insane.

hockeyball is offline   Reply With Quote